Monday, January 11, 2010

Hello dear colleagues,

I've spent a few hours exploring the possibilities, but there is so much to learn. I'm sure we will learn a lot during this course, both from our teachers and from each other.

I'm so glad we are such a nice group, very professional, enthusiastic and friendly. I'm really starting to enjoy this course.

It's pretty late now, but I wanted to send my first posting. The next one will follow soon.

I look forward to reading all your blogs.

Nina

12 comments:

  1. Hello, Nina!!
    Few hours of "exploring the possibilities" were worth it!!! Your blog is great!!!

    Wish you Good Luck...
    Luba

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Luba.

    By the way, your name means exactly the same in my language too - love. And the pronunciation is the same as well. We use the Cyrillic alphabet, so it is spelled like this: љубов.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Professional looking blog, I love it. Congratualtions Nina! I am looking forward to reading your next valueable posts. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Amjad. But I don't think we can compete with you. You seem the most experienced of us all, and your blog looks great. We can all learn from you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Nina,

    thank you for a lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much, Andreja. Your blog is very nice, too. We are all learning, and I'm sure that by the end of this course we will know much more than what we started with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will remember one thing you wrote in a comment to one of our blogs. We teachers are perfectionists. May this not stop us form exploring and trying out new things, because they hardly ever work perfectly from the very start!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Nina,
    This is a wonderful opportunity to have chance to know each other.
    Would you please tell me how have you decorated your blog?
    I wish I could have done as you.

    Best wishes,

    Md. Mahamud Hasan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mahamud,

    Yes I agree, I'm so happy to be part of this group. This is a wonderful opportunity to meet teachers from other parts of the world, share and discuss ideas and learn from each other.

    If you go to this address: http://btemplates.com/page/6/ you will find a lot of templates that you can use.

    Best wishes,
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Nina !
    Thank you for your great contribution during the first week ! I learnt a lot from you !
    By the way , Farah , my name , in Arabic means Joy ! In Algeria Arabic is the official language . French and English are taught as foreign languages . Many people speak the Berber which is a dialect . Unfortunately I don't !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Farah,

    What a lovely name. I really like it. And I think it suits you.

    Thank you for you kind words. We all contributed to this lively and productive discussion. The first week shows that we will enjoy these 10 weeks together and learn a lot from each other.

    All the best,
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Nina,

    I hate to be repetitive, but your blog is really great. I am also, as you said, a perfectionist. Of course I will look up for your suggestion and implement my blog layout. The point is that, normally, I spend too much time trying to make things simply the best. So, this time, I controlled myself. It is also a learning objective.

    Yours,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete